International Football Fiesta Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What games consoles are available in your country?

2 posters

Go down

What games consoles are available in your country? Empty What games consoles are available in your country?

Post by Admin Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:20 pm

Can you buy console gamse such as PS3, Wii, Xbox 360, etc?
Which is the most popular games console?
Which console(s) do you own?
Which is your favourite console (you don't have to own one)?
Do you prefer games consoles or PC gaming?

Feel free to answer as many questions you like and expand on these, but please remember to stay on topic.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 102
Team & Location : Knowsley, Liverpool
Registration date : 2008-04-18

http://www.LKsoccertournament.com/

Back to top Go down

What games consoles are available in your country? Empty Re: What games consoles are available in your country?

Post by ste penn Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:40 pm

I own a Wii, PS2's, PS1, Gameboys, GBA's, Nintendo DS. I don't really prefer computer games or consoles I think there both great.

ste penn

Number of posts : 46
Team & Location : Whiston, Liverpool
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

What games consoles are available in your country? Empty Re: What games consoles are available in your country?

Post by Admin Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:20 pm

Wow, that's a lot of consoles! I had a PS2 and a DS but I gave the PS2 to my sister and sold teh DS because I didn't really get a chance to play on them. Having said that, I do actually wish I still had both because I get so bored now! Neutral

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ste penn Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:10 pm

Yeah there great I have a brother and a sister and we always used to fight over the PS2 so we got another one for my sister so it was all good.

ste penn

Number of posts : 46
Team & Location : Whiston, Liverpool
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:22 pm

That's why I gave mine to my sister, because she would always try and push Jack off of his.

Just noticed your signature too, you need to put a / in front of the last b in [] for it to be bold Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down