International Football Fiesta Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What types of films do you like/dislike?

3 posters

Go down

What types of films do you like/dislike? Empty What types of films do you like/dislike?

Post by Admin Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:48 pm

Do you love watching action films or chick flicks?
What is your favourite film of all time?
Do you like going to the cinema?
Who is your favourite actor/actress?

Feel free to answer as many questions you like and expand on these, but please remember to stay on topic.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 102
Team & Location : Knowsley, Liverpool
Registration date : 2008-04-18

http://www.LKsoccertournament.com/

Back to top Go down

What types of films do you like/dislike? Empty Re: What types of films do you like/dislike?

Post by Pendo Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:57 am

I loves going the cinema!! I like many, many different movies. Some of my faves are the Star Wars films, Indiana Jones movies (except for the new one, it's awful!), Batman Begins and the Rocky films. I love Jean-Claude Van Damme movies too - he's a leg end! Looking forward to The Dark Knight and the new Harry potter films this year Smile
Pendo
Pendo

Number of posts : 30
Team & Location : Liverpool, UK
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

What types of films do you like/dislike? Empty Re: What types of films do you like/dislike?

Post by Admin Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:32 pm

I love watching films, but I never get the chance due to lack of time and lack of a local cinema - the nearest one is about a 20-25 minute drive and includes parking costs.

I always tell my little brother I will take him to see certain films that he gets excited about, but I never get the chance to take him so I feel really bad about that.

I know that Cineworld offer a card that is about £12.99 a month (minimum of 12 months) and you can go to see as many films you want, when you want. That means you only have to go to see two films a month to get your money's worth, but again it's whether you have time or not to go. I would definitely get one if I had the time, but I know I don't. Sad

To stay on topic - I love many kinds of films including comedy, romance, western, thriller, and teen movies. I'm not so keen on movies with lots of blood (ie Saw) so I tend not to watch many horror/thriller/crime films.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ste penn Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:22 pm

I love most films especially Harry Potter and all comedy films there great. Anyone going to see the new Harry Potter film when it comes out?

ste penn

Number of posts : 46
Team & Location : Whiston, Liverpool
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendo Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:17 am

ste penn wrote:Anyone going to see the new Harry Potter film when it comes out?

Yes, I can't wait for it!! Razz
Pendo
Pendo

Number of posts : 30
Team & Location : Liverpool, UK
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:37 pm

Not me. I can wait for it to come out on the TV Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ste penn Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:55 pm

It's better in the cinema the atmosphere is great.

ste penn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:11 pm

I have to agree with you there, although I'm not a Harry Potter fan which is why I would rather wait than spend £6 Laughing

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ste penn Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:28 pm

Yeah it is a bit expensive when you think about it and then again there is no point if you don't enjoy the film.

ste penn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:31 pm

I remember when I could go to the cinema and buy a big pick & mix and drink for less than £5. You can't even watch a film alone for that nowadays.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down