International Football Fiesta Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What type of TV programs do you like/dislike?

3 posters

Go down

What type of TV programs do you like/dislike? Empty What type of TV programs do you like/dislike?

Post by Admin Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:52 pm

What kind of television programs do you have in your country?
What is your favourite cartoon?
If you could be in a television program, which would you be in?

Feel free to answer as many questions you like and expand on these, but please remember to stay on topic.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 102
Team & Location : Knowsley, Liverpool
Registration date : 2008-04-18

http://www.LKsoccertournament.com/

Back to top Go down

What type of TV programs do you like/dislike? Empty Re: What type of TV programs do you like/dislike?

Post by Pendo Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:52 am

I don't realy watch mutch TV. It's mostly all rubish these days, older stuff is the best. LOST is the best TV show at the moment. Me loves it! I also love British Sitcoms, such as Blackadder, Fawlty Towers, Father Ted, Red Dwarf and many more Very Happy
Pendo
Pendo

Number of posts : 30
Team & Location : Liverpool, UK
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

What type of TV programs do you like/dislike? Empty Re: What type of TV programs do you like/dislike?

Post by Admin Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:43 am

I love LOST and I was very disappointed when it moved to Sky half way through Season 2. I couldn't watch it so had to miss out, but now that I can watch it again I haven't wanted to because it would spoil the story. I'll have to buy the rest of the box sets (I only have Season 1) and catch up as soon as I can!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ste penn Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:24 pm

I love most TV programes but I despise Hollyoaks I just can't understand what the story line is. Has anyone heard of Dirty Sanchez. The programes are great fun and very entertaining.

ste penn

Number of posts : 46
Team & Location : Whiston, Liverpool
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:38 pm

I've heard of Dirty Sanchez, but never watched it. I don't watch Hollyoaks either, but I've got quite a few mates that have been/are in it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down